Skip to main content

COOL PERSONALITIES REVEAL THEIR PLANS FOR CHRISTMAS AND MORE


 THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN......

DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS, I CHAT TO SOME COOL PERSONALITIES, AS THEY SHARE THEIR CHRISTMAS PLANS AND MORE! 


 DANILO ACQUISTO, HECTIC NINE9 PRESENTER

 Christmas is all about..... Second chances and family.
What are your plans for Christmas?
This year, I will be leaving Mozambique, to head for Johannesburg to spend Christmas with my family and extended family at my house for a lunch.
Best Christmas childhood memory?
 Definitely, at a church function where Santa arrived on a fire engine. I felt on top of the world.
Favourite Christmas carol?
 Jingle Bells
whats on your Christmas wish list?
 I'd like people to join my initiative to integrate poor South Africans in society. But I secretly just want a new IPad.
 AND ADELINE MOCKE AND I

ADELINE MOCKE, MODEL AND FORMER IDOLS SA FINALIST

Christmas is all about....
Being grateful for what we have and to cherish the family and people you have in your life.  It's also about giving the biggest gift off all and that is the gift of Love!
 What are your plans for Christmas?
I will be spending Christmas in New York, and hope it will snow. I will be spending Christmas with my aunt and uncle. They are amazing people. I'm going to miss my parents and brother a lot, they will be celebrating with the rest of the family in SA.
Best Christmas childhood memory?
My mother use to get my brother and I these Christmas calendars, where you count down the days till Christmas. These had a little chocolate for each day. So, my brother an I couldn't wait for the next day to come, so we would open the next door, suck the chocolate for a bit and put it back so that mom won't see.  
 Favourite Christmas carol?
Is Silent night, I get all emotional and happy at the same time when I hear that song. I use to sing it in church as a little girl, when my passion for music started.
whats on your Christmas wish list this year? 
My Christmas  list is a bit different then other people. After the Storm Sandy, I'm grateful for what I have and only want the following:
I wish for health and happiness.I  wish for love an hope to share it with someone special in the new Year.
I also wish for opportunities, so that I can follow my dreams. I wish for a year of only positive things to me and my family
Hope you have a great Christmas my friend. May God bless you and give you all these great gifts of love.
Adeline Mocke
  

TK, GOODHOPE FM DJ 

Christmas is all about....Friends, family, food, reflecting on one's blessing and very importantly cherishing those around you. Life is so very short.  
what are your plans for Christmas?
Well, my family is pretty large and traditionally we go all out. So, because I'm always busy and very rarely spend time with them, I've structured my day as follows: ...hehehe...
Morning: Church with my daddy and brothers. Lunch: Ma Trussell (grandma) and family. Afternoon: Mommy and family at the pool.Evening: With my best friend for cocktails and an evening gathering :
Best Christmas childhood memory? Every year as child, my mother would take my brother and I "Xmas clothes" shopping. This was always a huge feature of my festive season. We would buy dresses, skirts, shorts, swimming costume, sandals and the list goes on.
Today...I'm a fashion and style fiend.
I love the whole culture of fashion and clothing... And who knows...maybe, it all started with my religious "Xmas clothes" shopping every year ;)
Favourite Christmas carol? It has to be Oh Holy Night.
Not only is it so beautiful, it always get me so teary as the song climaxes. Cheesy... I know... But its just one of those jams that does it to me. 
what's on your Christmas wish list this year? Very honestly... I'm so very blessed and can't really think of anything I want or need. I'm really wishing for a brilliant 2013 and hopefully landing some television gigs:))
But other than that... My cupboard is bursting at the seams and there really isn't much space for my shoes and bags either. So honestly, God has truly blessed me. I'm really just wishing for happy successful 2013!
Thanks B, hope this will suffice:))

STEVEN LEE LEWIS, SINGER

*Christmas is all about....That special feeling you get...it can't be explained, its just an awesome exciting feeling...and spending time with family, Family is very important to me.
What are your plans for Christmas?
This year, I'm actually gonna be spending Christmas in Cape Town...My family is in JHB and I need to be here. So that's a tough one...
Best Christmas childhood memory? I think almost every Christmas was great, because you so excited to wake up and open presents. One that sticks out would be when my bro and I got our first mountain bikes we were over the moon haha.
Favourite Christmas carol?
Last Christmas I luuurrrv that one..
whats on your Christmas wish list this year?Hmm....I have so many...one would be that my latest single becomes a HIT in SA.....#JustLikeHer
Cool! 
Steven Lee

Michelle Gildenhuys, MODEL AND FORMER MISS S.A FINALIST
 Christmas Is all abou
t... Family, Food and Fun. I 

What are your plans for Christmas?. I will Be Celebrating Christmas at home with my folks, my sister, Her boyfriend and his family, my boyfriend and my gran.
Best Christmas childhood memory?. Setting Up the Christmas tree. 
Favourie Christmas carol? That's a tough one, so Many to choose from. Little Drummer Boy is my favourite.
Whats on your Christmas wish list? I am so blessed and grateful for everything that has Come my way this Year. 

CLINT C, SINGER

 Christmas is all about...To me, Christmas is a time of giving and sharing with those who are less fortunate, putting a smile on a hungry child's face, and also a time for family and love ones , other than that I try and apply the spirit of Christmas in my everyday life, as well. Christmas is also a celebration of Christ our saviour, let's not forget that.                      
What are your plans for Christmas? Every year, I celebrate Christmas with those who are closest to me, my family my friends and all my loved ones,
 Best Christmas childhood memory? I've enjoyed Christmas equally since being a kid, but I would have to say my first Christmas spent with my Little girl Skyla with  me has to be the most memorable.
Favourite Christmas carol? Oh Holy Night is my all time favourite Christmas Carrol, So many different versions and yet they all manage to capture me. Its such a joyous song.
 What's on your Christmas wish list this year? I just wish that everybody out there will have a blessed Christmas! Merry Christmas to everybody out there.
SIV NGESI, AWARD-WINNING COMEDIAN AND ACTOR
What are your plans for Christmas?
I will be in Johannesburg with my best friend and fly to Thailand and Dubai the following day for a much needed break..

Chenal kock, aspiring actress 

Christmas Is about... Spending time with the ones you love(1) I will be spending it with my family at our family gathering and my bf (2) My best memory would be when I would sneak down stairs to see if father Christmas would come, but instead caught my aunts and mom wrapping up the prezzies(3)  favourite carol would be all I want for Christmas IS You(4) On my wish list is to become successful in what I wanna study next year and airtime lol and  being happy (5)

Sipho Bipasha Liwani, Aspiring TV personality

 Christmas is all about...
Celebrating with family,friends and loved ones.
How will you be celebrating Christmas this year and with who?.
With my mom and family.
  Best Christmas childhood memory?
When my mom bought me Dakota shoes #crying#                                              
 Favourite Christmas carol?
I got so many it's hard to mention lol.  
 What's on your Christmas wish list this year?
To go clubbing and  to be in a serious relationship and get married #4 heavens sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FORMER THE WILD'S SEXY ZAKEEYA PATEL ON HER SPARKLING ACTING CAREER,WHY SHE DEFINES HERSELF AS A COLOURED-INDIAN-,MUSLIM-CATHOLIC&MORE!

THE WILD'S SEXY, BAD GIRL ZAKEEYA PATEL -  On her sparkling   acting career, shares her future plans, reveals what she wants in a guy & more... IMAGE COURTESY OF GLAM FUEL. Fast facts Zakeeya describes herself as   outgoing,friendly,perceptive and hard working lady. She started acting at young age and spent most of her free time performing. she comes from a family of mixed cultural backgrounds,having lived   in Cape Town,Durban and Johannesburg. "Sometimes people don't realize that and immediately think Zakeeya Patel is a drug addict who sleeps around. When you're on set you're never drinking alcohol and you're never naked in love scenes - it's all pretend. after all.’’ 25-Year-old sexy Zakeeya Patel well -known as former saucy,wild-party girl, Amita Khan in mzansi’s premier soapie, The Wild is living her childhood fantasy. She has always dreamt of being an actress and making it big in the acting i

1 on 1 with Carl Wastie

Carl Wastie and I. Carl Wastie 1 on 1 with Carl Wastie So, I got to sit down and have a good chat with energetic media personality, Carl Wastie at a popular restaurant in Cape Town. Known for his dynamite (literally, after all, dynamite does come in small packages), who cam miss his funky mohawk? Carl is friendly and super-humble . Who is Carl Wastie in a nutshell? He is a Cape Town-based individual that feels that humility is more important than talent. I studied psychology at UCT and later worked at a video shop. People from Good Hope FM saw me at an MC gig, all thanks to the people at the video shop. So, I could say, I started my career in the entertainment industry out of a video shop. You can't believe in luck and hard work at the same time, because lucky people are those who are at the right place, at the right time. Hard workers put themselves in the right place and get there at the right time. Since then, people Good Hope FM spotted me and then Expresso . I

JAG RETURNS TO GRAND ARENA FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!YOU READY?JAG NOW & BACK THEN+INTERVIEW WITH EMO ADAMS

The countdown has begun! Boy band JAG returns to Grand Arena for 1 night only You Ready?            '' We are all excited, nervous and sad'' Yes, JAG might be an acronym for just another group but as Cape Town gears up for their highly anticipated one night only farewell performance at the Grand West Arena on the 7 th of September, their   is certainly nothing ordinary about the former boy band made up of Emo Adams, brother Loukmaan Adams, Nur Abrahams, Sury Boltman and Mono Dullisear. Their ability to perfect harmonies, vibey personalities, energy when performing and ability to make ladies go gaga, is what makes them too cool, to be ordinary! Days before their final performance in Cape Town, Emo Adams reveals that there is definitely a high level of emotion in the air.’’ We are all excited and nervous and sad that this is the very last time people get to see us together as JAG,’’says Emo . As a group Jag decided to hit the mother city last, as they wa